Have you ever suffered headaches from cellphone at crucial times? A cell broken or damaged can make a smooth life rude. Maybe the screen got cracked or it slipped from your pocket to meet the floor. Well the question is what to do now? Shall you opt for a new phone or get the phone repaired.
As a rational buyer there are certain factors to consider before making a decision for a damaged cell phone. A main aspect can be financial resources or damage depth when deciding for getting a phone repaired or buying a new one. Replacing or repairing what makes more sense?
Factors inconsideration for a damaged phone
The most influential of all factors in consideration for making a rational decision to get a phone repaired are some questions to ask yourself:
What is the age of my cell phone?
If the phone was purchased recently then you will probably prefer to get it repaired instead of opting for a new one. If it’s an old damaged gadget, then considering to buy a new one can be a viable option.
What amount of damage has my cell phone got?
Sometimes repairs take more than the phone cost. Budgeting to know if you screen damage and repairs cost compared with the original cost. If costs are low, you re good to go with repairing or else taking a new one onboard is more better
How much time it requires to get the phone repaired
Phone are crucial for businesses ad everyday operations. If the phone asks for time to repair while business needs continuing, then wither get a new phone or get excellent quality services for phone repairs like iSmart.
With it some essential to consider are
- Was there any insurance policy or warranty for the damage phone has received
- Cost to repair and replace the cell phone
The most Common Phone Repairs
The most common repairs done for cell phones are
- Phone damaged by water or any other liquid
- Phone screen or even panels smashed or cracked
- Malfunctions software or damage
- Audio input or connectivity errors
- Phone crushed
- Poor battery life or battery starts to drain more rapidly
- Charging port issues
- Frequent cell phone hanging or cell phone starts to overheat
- Phones buttons do not function properly
- There are internet connectivity or Wi-Fi issues with the phone or suddenly the apps start crashing
Why Phone repairs opt for iSmart?
It’s a credible and one of best services available especially for smart phone repairing. Even the phone repairing time is normally only 45 minutes. The best part is if phone is not fixed you don’t have to pay anything.
- If you keep the same device, then Repairing a smart is money saving rather than taking a new onboard
- Insurance and other phone warranties can cover certain repair expenses
- Sometimes you can opt to repair phones on your own while at other occasions getting a professional to do repairing is better especially if it’s a major damage or you have got any insurance or warranty claim
- For repairing smart phones mostly businesses and individual do prefer iSmart